Position: Assistant Baker
Pay Type: This is an hourly position.
The Person: (YOU)
- You are someone who has high standards for your work and ensures accuracy with all tasks
- You are trustworthy and reliable
- In this position, you will be accountable and responsible for preparing wholesale and storefront orders.
- Your goal is to meet customer expectations efficiently accurately and consistently in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for maintaining good communication while thinking proactively and ensuring accuracy with customer orders.
Become part of our Muddy Bees Bakery family and help us provide our beloved customers a warm, pleasant atmosphere where they are welcomed by a knowledgeable staff who consistently provides fast and courteous service.
Your role will include measuring, slicing, bagging, rolling buns individual handbook tasks, and assisting the head baker. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, and engagement skills.
- Assistant baker
- Following Company Procedures to Ensure Work Area Cleanliness
- Rotating Inventory Properly (FIFO)
- Putting Inventory Away According to Company Standard
- Ability To Work Across Multiple Roles
- Follow Outlined Procedures as Directed
- Assist Head Baker with differing tasks
Our family at Muddy Bees Bakery strives to always provide a warm and friendly atmosphere and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
Muddy Bees Bakery provides a happy, neighborly atmosphere to our amazing community with wonderful pastries “…like your mom used to make”.
- Valid Food Handlers Permit
- Ability to Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to Stand for Extended Periods of Time
- Stellar Communication Skills
Job Type: This is a part-time position starting at 20 hours per week with the potential for 30+. Normal hours are 3am-9am.